CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Our Rainbow Boy is on his way!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

why so many tears

Somedays i just dont think that anyone can hear my prayers, or maybe im not screaming loud enough? I just want my rainbow baby, thats all i want is my rainbow baby. I have tried and tried and tried and i have gotten to the point that every time i hear of a pregnancy i just burst out into tears. I try so hard to be happy for them but jealousy takes over. I am never upset with the person but with God.. Why cant i have a baby? Why cant i get that special feeling? WHY? I sit here with tears running down my face screaming for answers that no one has. Sophie is the light of my world and i love her so much but i keep waiting for my rainbow baby and it seems as though its never going to happen. I feel as if i am never going to get the privilege to be a new mommy again. Never get the feeling of butterflies in my stomach and know that's part of me in there.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

it has been 3 years since this post and i hope you are feeling better. I am sure at some points Abraham's first wife Sarah also felt so scared and hopeless but - just remember that God loves us no matter what and he knows what is best. Sarah Prayed very hard for very long and eventually things worked out and she had a baby

Post a Comment