CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Our Rainbow Boy is on his way!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Just a little Hello.♥

The picture Above is of me and my wonderful Husband Neal. we got Married March 25th 2011.


Just wanted to introduce myself a bit. My name is Heather Stultz, i am happily married to my husband Neal, and we have 2 daughters, one who is here with us,Sophie, and the other is in Heaven her name is Gracie. We have been TTC Since December 2010, and wish to have another amazing little miracle. I made this blog for other mothers or fathers out there who have lost a child, so i can have people to talk to that understand my situation, and can relate to my Situation. So, thanks for looking and reading and following, I hope that we can make new friends and new shoulders to cry on when we need it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment